Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

How do Energizer and Nuffnang power your lifestyle?


Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through giving me super human powers. How?? By the power of the REMOTE CONTROL!! If Iron Man can command Jarvis to change TV channels, Storm can change the weather temperature, Superman blowing a windy breeze, I can do all the same with just a touch of a finger on my remote control. And all of this is made possible by Energizer power.  



Don’t let your remote control you. Be in control of your remotes!

I’m a blogger and spend most of my time sitting on the couch whipping up a good article post. And I highly depend on my remote controls running on good batteries. Why? Well you don’t want to be getting up every 5 minutes just to change the channel or adjust the A/C temperature just because your cheap batteries have failed you. Believe me I have gone thru that path and it was very irritating. But now I have Energizer AA batteries powering my TV remote, AAA batteries in my A/C and fan remotes, 3V battery in my portable DVD remote and my work is just flowing, uninterrupted! Energizer, Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries, helps you be IN CONTROL of your remotes by giving you long lasting power sealed in for years! 


Okay okay, I don’t have the same super powers of changing channels by a blink of eye like that X-men kid. But with Energizer powering my remote controls, I have all the power that I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment